The Cyber Aware Workers Toolkit, an interactive resource to provide knowledge and awareness for all workers in Scotland.
Content is based on the “Cyber Aware” campaign, the National Cyber Security Centre’s advice aimed at the general public on how to stay secure online.
This toolkit is ideal for any tutor, learning rep, member or worker in Scotland who is keen to develop their own skills and wants to share this knowledge with colleagues.
Using the toolkit by yourself:
- Progress through the activity below. It will take around 25 minutes in total.
- Provide feedback on your experience, the form is below the main activity (or at this link).
Using the toolkit in a group:
With the facilitator guide, non-technical staff can use the toolkit to provide high-quality and up-to-date cyber resilience training based on trusted guidance and best practice.
- Download the facilitator guide for tips and guidance on how to run your session.
- Before leading a session, complete the activity yourself to get familiar with it.
- Use the guide to run your session. You just need to play the video, and use the conversation prompts given in the guide.
- Let us know how you got on by completing the feedback form below the main activity (or at this link)
Want to embed this resource on your own website or learning environment?
Email Daniel and we’ll be able to help you out.
All organisations in Scotland are able to embed this resource on their own websites at no cost.
Interested in more courses?
We offer a selection of courses in:
- Data Skills,
- Personal Cyber Security, and
- Digital Wellbeing
Check out our course offering.